We Are Very Glad To Announce That We Have Been Selected For ISO Certifications.
Issued by NFI Certifications LTD (UK).
ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
* organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
* customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
* organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
* organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
* organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
* providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
* developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
When it comes to keeping information assets secure, organizations can rely on the ISO/IEC 27000 family.
ISO/IEC 27001 is widely known, providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS), though there are more than a dozen standards in the ISO/IEC 27000 family. Using them enables organizations of any kind to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
It helps small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.